- Cover Material: Glass
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Material: PVC
- Layer: Single
Packaging & Delivery
A-frame greenhouse, A-frame, greenhouse
With a 6/12-roof slope, the raised peak of the A-Frame provides increased air volume, therefore less fluctuation in air temperature, providing the ideal environment for you, your plants, your customers, your employees, and your students. Standard and custom widths and various heights are available to accommodate your needs.
Designed to readily accept hanging baskets, booms, echo systems, and other needed equipment, the Rough Brothers' A-Frame truss system can be designed to support each piece of supplementary equipment. This truss has also been designed for use with heat retention and shading systems, minimizing summer heat gain and winter heat loss
Rough Brothers is proud of our reputation for superior quality. Standard sizes include 20'6"(6248.4mm), 24'(7315.2mm), 30'(9144mm), 36'(10972.8mm), 42'(12801.6mm) and 50'(15240mm); complete design specifications and structural details are available
The standard widths of the A-Frame structures are 20'-6"(6248.4mm), 24'-0"(7315.2mm), 30'-0"(9144mm), 36'-0"(10972.8mm), 42'-0"(12801.6mm) and 50'-0"(15240mm) wide. Custom widths are always available. The structural details below are based on a 30'-0"(9144mm) width.
Standard roof pitch is a 6/12 pitch, custom pitch is available
Posts are to be set directly into the concrete pier or on post stubs in the concrete pier. The pier size will be determined by loading requirements determined by engineering.
A cast post top with an integral drip gutter support will bolt to the post and support the gutter saddle.
A galvanized steel gutter saddle will be at each post to splice the gutter and to bolt to the post top. The gutter saddle has 8 holes to bolt to the gutter. The seal between the gutter saddle and the gutter is created using a black "puttylastic" strip.
The gutters will be set level to facilitate in the mounting of equipment in the greenhouse.
An aluminum extruded drip gutter is located under each gutter.
Cast aluminum downspout is used where downspouts are required. The hole in the gutter is predrilled for ease of installation of the downspout
There are many options in the gutter extensions depending on the situation:
- Open ended to let the water run off the greenhouse
- Welded end with no downspout
- Welded in with a downspout
At each interior post there will be a truss which shall span across the structure at 12'-0"(3657.6mm) centers. Trusses to be galvanized steel tubing with welded construction. Each truss to be constructed of (2) halves, slipped together on site. The truss provides simplified installation of additional equipment such as:
- Hot Water Heating Systems
- Shade and Energy Curtains
- Watering Booms
- Hanging Basket Systems
Galvanized "Z" purlins to be used up the slope to span between the trusses.
Aluminum extruded roof bars with the following depending on the glazing system:
- Dry glazed glass system with bar spacing at 24"(609.6mm), 28.8"(731.5mm), 30"(762mm) or 36"(914.4mm).
- 8mm polycarbonate system with aluminum cap. Bar spacing is 4'-0"(1219.2mm) on centers. Rafter caps provide EPDM gasketing over the panels and a rigid PVC thermal break at the attachment to the rafter. Rafter caps are held in place with stainless steel screws on 18"(457.2mm) centers.
- 16mm acrylic system with aluminum cap. Bar spacing is 4'-0"(1219.2mm) on centers. Rafter caps provide EPDM gasketing over the panels and a rigid PVC thermal break at the attachment to the rafter. Rafter caps are held in place with stainless steel screws on 18"(457.2mm) centers.
An aluminum extruded ridge profile is used.
- 4mm tempered glass
- 6mm laminated glass
- 16mm acrylic/polycarbonate
- 8mm polycarbonate
- corrugated polycarbonate
- No vent used for mechanical ventilation
- Single continuous vent on one slope of the greenhouse
- Double continuous vent on both slopes of the greenhouse
Roof vent sash to be continuous aluminum bottom rail with weather stripping gasket closure.
A positive drive system shall be used with an easily understood and maintained rack and pinion drive system. The racks shall be a U-profile galvanized steel rack.
Each roof vent will be driven with a single drive motor.
Each motor will have a reversing motor control box to wire the motor
This house can be controlled with an environmental control computer system.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|